Many thanks to the 25 people who participated in our first virtual AGM. It was a fun meeting, with the social aspects of the session lasting longer than the actual meeting! It was great to see everyone.
Here are some notes from the meeting:
- Brian McCran was elected as President of the Retirees’ Club
- Terri Smith, Mel Doig and Susan Morley were renewed as directors for another 2 year term.
- Daniel Barbini was appointed as a director of the Retirees’ Club.
- There are no events planned for the remainder of 2020 due to COVID-19. We will reassess in the new year.
- We’re looking for ways to better communicate with our members. Communication is currently limited to posts on the website. So if you haven’t already, please “Follow” the website (select the + Follow in the lower right-hand corner of this webpage). You’ll receive an e-mail notification every time we post something on the website.
The Zoom meeting was so successful that we’re planning on hosting some social sessions in coming months.